CONSTRUCTION OF STANDARD FILTER HOUSINGS
Standard construction is of welded carbon steel, coated with an industrial enamel finish, providing strength and durability. Also available with stainless steel construction for additional strength and durability. Models may be mounted on machinery or piped to a remote location. Standard air intake housings are available with or without a hood.
May be modified or customized to meet your specific requirements.
- Low pressure drop and low energy loss
- Flow rates up to 15,000 SCFM
- Meets a variety of filtration requirements for several types of engines, compressors, and blowers
- Pipe thread or flange connection sizes of 2.0″ to 24.0″ are available
- Male NPT (MT) or plate flanges (FF) are standard
- Flanges match diameter and drilling for 150# ANSI
- Optional connections available: Right angle base for side mounts (AF), female NPT (FT), bevel (BV), and plain cut (PE)
ELEMENTS FOR STANDARD FILTER HOUSINGS
Standard filter elements are manufactured with our #5 polyester felt, providing efficiency of 98% of all particles of 10µ and larger.
- Replaceable, cleanable filters with radial fin design
- Minimum pressure drop
- Maximum filter area and dirt holding capacity
Chart indicates sample dimension only.
Sizing may be subject to change without notice. Please contact our engineering department for more information.