BENEFITS OF ACCORDION FILTERS
- Built to custom or OEM specifications.
- Designed for more efficient performance than OEM Accordion filters.
- Compatible with your original equipment.
- Most media options are washable at the job site.
- Made in the USA, with high-quality, domestically sourced materials.
- Constructed with heavy duty materials for durability.
- Sidco Accordion filters are a cost efficient alternative to OEM replacements.
ACCORDION FILTERS SPECIFICATIONS
- Media – 5µ polyester felt, 10µ polyester felt, lofted Dacron®, woven fiberglass, Aramid® felt, Nomex®, Dynaglass®, woven nylon, stainless steel mesh.
- Cores & Support – Stainless steel mesh, galvanized mesh, epoxy coated steel screen
- Options – Felt gaskets, buckle lock strapping seals
- Unique Features – Accordion filters do not have an inner or outer core.
- High-temperature options available; up to 1000˚F.
- Backwashing options available.
APPLICATIONS FOR ACCORDION FILTERS
Accordion filters are primarily used on large compressors, blowers, and in some special chemical process systems. They increase efficiency and prolong the life of your equipment by cleaning air and regulating airflow. An Accordion filter is wrapped or stretched over a pre-existing perforated metal cylinder that is a permanent part of the filter housing.
- Electric Power
- Food and Beverage
- General Industry
- Mining and Construction
- Municipal Wastewater
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Pulp and Paper