Metal end cap filters are also referred to as; Metal Ends, Metal Radial End Seals, Radial Fin Filters, Radial Fin Elements, Radial Fin Cartridges, or Air Intake Filters.
- Built to OEM or custom specifications.
- Designed for more efficient performance than OEM replacement filters.
- Compatible with your original equipment.
- Some media options are washable at the job site.
- Made in the USA, with high-quality, domestically sourced materials.
- Constructed from heavy-duty materials for durability.
- Sidco metal end cap filters will provide you with a significant saving in cost.
- Media – Rayon/nylon, stainless steel mesh, stainless steel woven mesh, epoxy coated steel screen, galvanized wire mesh, standard cellulose paper, 80/20 hi flow blend paper, 80/20 nanofiber paper, polyester felt, polypropylene felt, polyester cotton blend, urethane foam, charcoal foam, lofted Dacron®, spun bonded polyester, Nomex®, aramid felt, fiberglass felt.
- Endcap – Galvanized carbon steel, stainless steel.
- Cores – inner and outer cores are made from perforated carbon steel, galvanized expanded steel, or stainless steel options.
- Media Support – Paper medias are self-supporting and are surrounded by inner and outer cores, made from flattened expanded stainless steel options. Textile media is pleated with a wire mesh media support.
- Options – Handles, lift lugs, J-hooks, inner reinforcing rings, support banding, silicone, rubber, cork, or felt gaskets.
- Unique Features – Some elements are available in HEPA grade media, with pre-filter foam wraps, or for high-temperature applications. Some media options are cleanable at the job site. Micron ratings range from 0.3 microns up to 750 microns; depending on the filter media used.
Metal end cap filter elements are used in an almost endless amount of applications across various industries. They are primarily found in compressed air/gas streams, air/gas coalescing applications, and in vacuum filters. Metal end cap filters effectively remove dust, dirt, and solids from air or gas pipelines by filtering air or gas streams.
- Electric Power
- Food and Beverage
- General Industry
- Mining and Construction
- Municipal Wastewater
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Pulp and Paper