Our metal end cap filters are available in a variety of configurations:
open/open style: two open metal end caps
open/closed style: one open end cap and one closed end cap with an optional bolt hole
Metal end cap filters are also referred to as; Metal Ends, Metal Radial End Seals, Radial Fin Filters, Radial Fin Elements, Radial Fin Cartridges, or Air Intake Filters. Conical filters, dust collectors, skate sharpener filters, and some mist eliminator filters and coalescers are also made with metal end caps.
- Built to OEM or custom specifications.
- Designed for more efficient performance than OEM replacement filters.
- Compatible with your original equipment.
- Some media options are washable at the job site.
- Made in the USA, with high-quality, domestically sourced materials.
- Constructed from heavy-duty materials for durability.
- Sidco metal end cap filters will provide you with a significant saving in cost.
- Media – Rayon/nylon, stainless steel mesh, stainless steel woven mesh, epoxy coated steel screen, galvanized wire mesh, standard cellulose paper, 80/20 hi flow blend paper, 80/20 nanofiber paper, polyester felt, polypropylene felt, polyester cotton blend, urethane foam, charcoal foam, lofted Dacron®, spun bonded polyester, Nomex®, aramid felt, fiberglass felt.
- Endcap – Galvanized carbon steel, stainless steel.
- Cores – inner and outer cores are made from perforated carbon steel, galvanized expanded steel, or stainless steel options.
- Media Support – Paper medias are self-supporting and are surrounded by inner and outer cores, made from flattened expanded stainless steel options. Textile media is pleated with a wire mesh media support.
- Options – Handles, lift lugs, J-hooks, inner reinforcing rings, support banding, silicone, rubber, cork, or felt gaskets.
- Unique Features – Some elements are available in HEPA grade media, with pre-filter foam wraps, or for high-temperature applications. Some media options are cleanable at the job site. Micron ratings range from 0.3 microns up to 750 microns; depending on the filter media used.
Metal end cap filter elements are used in an almost endless amount of applications across various industries. They are primarily found in compressed air/gas streams, air/gas coalescing applications, and in vacuum filters. Metal end cap filters effectively remove dust, dirt, and solids from air or gas pipelines by filtering air or gas streams.
- Electric Power
- Food and Beverage
- General Industry
- Mining and Construction
- Municipal Wastewater
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Pulp and Paper
COMMONLY CROSSED BRANDS
- NY Blower