Pre-filter wraps are also referred to as; jackets, pre-wraps, or filter wraps. Most pre-filter wraps can be removed, cleaned, and reused.
- Built to OEM or custom specifications.
- Designed for more efficient performance than OEM replacement pre-filter wraps.
- Compatible with your original equipment.
- Most pre-filter wraps are washable at the job site.
- Made in the USA, with high-quality, domestically sourced materials.
- Sidco pre-filter wraps will provide you with a significant saving in cost.
- Media – Charcoal foam, lofted Dacron®, polyester felt, polypropylene felt, reticulated foam, urethane foam
- Options – sewn seam or Velcro® attachments
- Unique Features – Some materials can withstand high temperatures, are flame retardant, or made from HEPA material. Most of our foam pre-filter wraps can be cleaned at the job site using soap and water!
Pre-filter wraps can be found across industries and throughout numerous applications. Pre-filter wraps extend the life of filter elements by trapping particulate, absorbing moisture, and preventing build-up or clogging of industrial filter elements. They also remove dust and contaminants from air, gas, and liquid streams, and collect vaporized oil from industrial equipment.
- Electric Power
- Food and Beverage
- General Industry
- Mining and Construction
- Municipal Wastewater
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Pulp and Paper