Skate sharpener filter elements protect skate sharpening equipment and keep metal dust from entering the work environment by trapping particulate. Pleated medias increase the filter area, allowing low pressure drop, and high particle-holding capacity. They are effective in removing up to 98% of metal dust and particles from the air.
It is important to frequently replace Skate Sharpener filters to reduce metal dust from the workplace – creating a healthier, safer environment!
- Built to OEM or custom specifications.
- Designed for more efficient performance than OEM skate sharpener filters.
- Easy installation.
- Compatible with your original equipment.
- Can be cleaned and reused.
- Made in the USA, with high-quality, domestically sourced materials.
- Heavy duty construction to last longer and withstand more frequent cleanings.
- Sidco skate sharpener filters are a cost efficient alternative to OEM replacements.
- Media – Cellulose paper, 80/20 polyester – cellulose paper blend, 85/15 polyester – cellulose paper blend, fiberglass
- Endcap – Galvanized carbon steel or stainless steel
- Cores / Support – Paper medias are self-supporting, and are surrounded by inner and outer cores, made from flattened expanded stainless steel options
- Options – Gaskets: silicone, rubber, EDPM, neoprene foam
- Unique Features – Flame retardant options available.
Skate Sharpener filters improve working conditions and reduce environmental impact by removing airborne particles. They are used for collecting metal dust and debris from skate sharpening equipment.
COMMONLY CROSSED BRANDS