• Connection sizes starting at 10" and up.
• Flow rates up to 60,000 SCFM.
• Protects centrifugal fans, compressors, blowers and
turbines for indoor and outdoor service by eliminating
particulates from the air stream.
• Standard constuction is of welded carbon steel, coated with an industrial enamel finish, providing strength and durability.
• Also available with stainless steel construction for
additional strength and durability.
• May be modified or customized to meet your specific
• Optional features: Weather hoods for outdoor protection, internal noise silencing, support legs, differential pressure gauges, and taps.
• Panel filters are constructed of a pleated polyester media that is both cleanable and replaceable.
• Heavy duty galvanized frame construction.
• Low pressure drop and high efficiency rated filters,
working with 98% efficiency for 10µ particles and larger.
Single Stage: The image above is derived from the dimensions of model number 771-0001-FF-120. Length=28", Width=28", Height=25", FF=Plate flange.
Two stage: The image above is derived from model number 772-0001-FF-120. Length=40", Width=25", Height=26.5", FF=Plate flange.