• Low pressure drop and low energy loss.
• Flow rates up to 15,000 SCFM.
• Meets a variety of filtration requirements for several
types of engines, compressors and blowers.
• Standard constuction is of welded carbon steel, coated with an industrial enamel finish, providing strength and durability.
• Also available with stainless steel construction for
additional strength and durability.
• Models may be mounted on machinery or piped to a
• May be modified or customized to meet your specific
• Sizes of 2" to 24" are available.
• Male NPT(MT) or plate flanges(FF) are standard.
• Flanges match diameter and drilling for 150# ANSI.
• Optional connections available: Right angle base for
side mounts(AF), female NPT(FT), bevel(BV), and
• Replaceable, cleanable filters with radial fin design.
• Minimum pressure drop.
• Maximum filter area and dirt holding capacity.
Standard filters are manufactured with our #5
polyester felt, providing efficiency of 98% on all
particles of 10µ and larger.
Hood style: The image above is derived from the dimensions of model number 710-0008-MT-040. OH=14", OD=12.75", C=3", SS=11", MT=Male NPT.
Cap style: The image above is derived from the dimensions of model number 710-0014-FF-140. OH=31", OD=28", C=6", SS=21", FF=Plate flange.
Hoodless style: The image above is derived from the dimensions of model number 715-0008-FF-040. OH=14", OD=10", C=3", SS=11", FF=Plate flange.