CONSTRUCTION OF PIPELINE FILTER HOUSINGS
Standard construction is of welded carbon steel, coated with an industrial enamel finish, providing strength and durability. Sidco pipeline housings are also available with stainless steel construction for additional strength and durability.
Sidco Filter housings may be modified or customized to meet your specific requirements.
- Cap closure: Used for ambient pressure conditions
- Bolt closure: Used for pressures up to 5 PSIG
- May be modified or customized to meet your specific requirements
- Optional legs
- Optional gauge taps are available
- Sizes of 2″ to 24″ are available
- Male NPT(MT) or plate flanges(FF) are standard
- Flanges match diameter and drilling for 150# ANSI
- Optional connections available: Right angle base for side mounts (AF), female NPT (FT), bevel (BV), and plain cut (PE)
Sidco pipeline filter housings provide protection for air compressors, blowers, and engines from environmental conditions in both indoor and outdoor services.
- Low pressure drop and low energy loss
- Used in applications where long service life is essential
- Flow rates up to 30,000 SCFM
ELEMENTS FOR PIPELINE FILTER HOUSINGS
Standard filters are manufactured with our #5 polyester felt, providing efficiency of 98% of all particles of 10µ and larger.
- Replaceable, cleanable filters with radial fin design
- Minimum pressure drop
- Maximum filter area and dirt holding capacity
Chart indicates sample dimension only.
Sizing may be subject to change without notice. Please contact our sales department for more information.