BENEFITS OF ACCORDION FILTERS
- Built to custom or OEM specifications.
- Designed for more efficient performance than OEM Accordion filters.
- Compatible with your original equipment.
- Most media options are washable at the job site.
- Made in the USA, with high-quality, domestically sourced materials.
- Constructed with heavy duty materials for durability.
- Sidco Accordion filters are a cost efficient alternative to OEM replacements.
Accordion filters are a cylindrical filter, designed to protect and extend the service intervals of your equipment. Accordion filters are used on large compressors, blowers, and in some special chemical process systems. Accordion filters are comprised of a cylindrical pleat pack made of textile filter media and support mesh. They are commonly referred to as a slip-on style because they do not have an inner core, fin seals, or end caps. Accordion filters are commonly available in a wide variety of sizes, and most come with a pre-filter foam wrap. Sidco Accordion filters are a high quality, cost efficient alternative to OEM replacement filters. Accordion filter elements extend the life of industrial equipment by preventing contaminants from progressing downstream. Pleated medias increase the filter area, allowing low-pressure drop and high particle-holding capacity. They are effective in removing up to 98% of dust and contaminates from air and gas applications.
ACCORDION FILTERS SPECIFICATIONS
- Media – 5µ polyester felt, 10µ polyester felt, lofted Dacron®, woven fiberglass, Aramid® felt, Nomex®, Dynaglass®, woven nylon, stainless steel mesh.
- Cores & Support – Stainless steel mesh, galvanized mesh, epoxy coated steel screen
- Options – Felt gaskets, buckle lock strapping seals
- Unique Features – Accordion filters do not have an inner or outer core.
- High-temperature options available; up to 1000˚F.
- Backwashing options available.
APPLICATIONS FOR ACCORDION FILTERS
Accordion filters are primarily used on large compressors, blowers, and in some special chemical process systems. They increase efficiency and prolong the life of your equipment by cleaning air and regulating airflow. An Accordion filter is wrapped or stretched over a pre-existing perforated metal cylinder that is a permanent part of the filter housing.
- Electric Power
- Food and Beverage
- General Industry
- Mining and Construction
- Municipal Wastewater
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Pulp and Paper