Conical filters are a rugged, cone-shaped, industrial grade air intake filter. Similar to our metal end cap filter line; Sidco’s conical filters are manufactured from heavy duty materials and can withstand high-temperature environments when made with special potting compounds. The open/closed metal end cap style typically has a gasket on the open end and a bolt hole in the closed end cap. Conical filters are used in air intake housings and silencers for large centrifugal blowers and compressors. Sidco’s replacement conical filters are designed to meet OEM specifications and provide a significant saving in cost.
Conical filters are also referred to as cone filters.
BENEFITS OF CONICAL FILTERS
- Built to OEM specifications
- Designed for more efficient performance than OEM replacement filters
- Compatible with your original equipment
- Some media options are washable at the job site
- Made with higher quality materials than our competitors
- Constructed with heavy duty materials for durability
- Sidco conicals will provide you with a significant saving in cost
SPECIFICATIONS FOR CONICAL FILTERS
- Media – Rayon/nylon, Stainless steel mesh, stainless steel woven mesh, epoxy coated steel screen, galvanized wire mesh, standard cellulose paper, 80/20 hi-flow blend paper, 80/20 nanofiber paper, polyester felt, polypropylene felt, polyester cotton blend, urethane foam, charcoal foam, lofted Dacron®, spun bonded polyester, Nomex®, Aramid felt, fiberglass felt
- End caps – Galvanized carbon steel or stainless steel
- Cores / Support – Paper medias are self-supporting and are surrounded by inner and outer cores, made from galvanized perforated carbon steel, flattened expanded galvanized carbon steel, stainless steel options.
- Options – Neoprene foam or silicone gaskets.
- Unique Features – Can withstand high-temperature environments when made with special potting compounds. Some media options are flame retardant.
- Used for cleaning the air and regulating air flow.
- Conical filters increase efficiency and prolong the life of your equipment.
- Electric Power
- Food and Beverage
- General Industry
- Mining and Construction
- Municipal Wastewater
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Pulp and Paper