Your Trusted HEPA, ULPA, & ASHRAE Filter Manufacturing PartnerSidco provides reverse engineering, prototyping, and design of small to large-volume HEPA Filters for air cleaning markets and critical filter applications. View Manufacturing CapabilitiesView Customer Stories
HEPA, ULPA, & ASHRAE Filter Manufacturing for OEMs
For more than 20 years, Sidco Filter Company has manufactured filters for dozens of the OEMs you know and trust. We can work with your team to design, prototype, and manufacture the HEPA, ULPA, and ASHRAE filters for your air cleaning filter needs.
You can find our HEPA filters in the following OEM applications:
- Aircraft Cabin Filtration
- Cabin Filtration for Passenger Transportation
- Dental Equipment
- Industrial Vacuum Systems
- Medical Equipment
- Negative Air Machines
- Rack Systems
- Room Air Purification Units
- Smoke Eaters
- Surgical Smoke Evacuators
- Welding Fume Evacuators
- Ventilated Caging Systems
The Sidco Advantage
Our sales and engineering team utilizes years of experience to work with you on application, design, and pricing for your custom filter needs.
- Ability to reverse engineer or assist with design and engineering in conjunction with your team.
- Key supplier relationships to assist with sourcing and pricing of crucial components.
- A wide variety of medias are available for critical applications.
- Testing, rapid prototyping, and samples are available.
- The timeline of the design process from concept to sample is weeks, not months!
Sidco has a variety of capabilities to manufacture for OEMs. We use top-of-the-line pleating technology. Contract pleating for OEMs is also available!
- A variety of HEPA, ULPA, and ASHRAE medias are available
- Pleat depths range from 0.625″ to 6.0″.
- Pleated with glue beads for even spacing and to maintain structural integrity.
- Fully encapsulated to create a tight seal.
- Sealed on all sides of panel frames to prevent bypass.
- Also available with spun-bond medias, a variety of non-woven medias, and carbon options.
Our HEPA Panel Filters are available in:
- Variety of frames including Aluminum, Chipboard, Injection-molded, Plastic, and Steel.
- Custom sizes are available, and capabilities include up to 6.0″ deep.
- Gasket options available.
Industries & Applications
Aircraft Cabin Filtration
Cabin Air Filtration
Industrial Vacuum Systems
Room Air Purification
Welding Fumes & Smoke Collection
Customer Stories: HEPA Manufacturing for OEMs
HEPA Filter for Room Air Purifiers
Industry: Air Cleaning
Application: Room Air Purification Units
Vacuum Filter for Dental Equipment
Application: Dental Equipment
Cabin Air Filter for Mass Transit
Application: Cabin Air Filtration