HEPA Filter ManufacturingWe provide Reverse Engineering, Prototyping, and Design of small to large-volume HEPA Filters for air cleaning markets and critical filter applications. Request Custom Filter Quote
HEPA, ULPA, & ASHRAE Filter Manufacturing for OEMs
You can find our HEPA filters in the following OEM applications:
- Aircraft Cabin Filtration
- Cabin Filtration for Passenger Transportation
- Dental Equipment
- Industrial Vacuum Systems
- Medical Equipment
- Negative Air Machines
- Rack Systems
- Room Air Purification Units
- Smoke Eaters
- Surgical Smoke Evacuators
- Welding Fume Evacuators
- Ventilated Caging Systems
The Sidco Advantage
- Ability to reverse engineer or assist with design and engineering in conjunction with your team.
- Key supplier relationships to assist with sourcing and pricing of crucial components.
- A wide variety of media are available for critical applications.
- Testing, rapid prototyping, and samples are available.
- The timeline of the design process from concept to sample is weeks, not months!
Sidco has a variety of capabilities to manufacture for OEMs. We use top-of-the-line pleating technology. Contract pleating for OEMs is also available!
- A variety of HEPA, ULPA, and ASHRAE media are available
- Pleat depths range from 0.625″ to 6.0″.
- Pleated with glue beads for even spacing and to maintain structural integrity.
- Fully encapsulated to create a tight seal.
- Sealed on all sides of panel frames to prevent bypass.
- Also available with spun-bond media, a variety of non-woven media, and carbon options.
Our HEPA Panel Filters are available in:
- Variety of frames including Aluminum, Chipboard, Injection-molded, Plastic, and Steel.
- Custom sizes are available, and capabilities include up to 6.0″ deep.
- Gasket options are available.
HEPA Filter Industries & Applications
Aircraft Cabin Filtration
Cabin Air Filtration
Industrial Vacuum Systems
Room Air Purification
Welding Fumes & Smoke Collection
Customer Stories: HEPA Manufacturing for OEMs
HEPA Filter for Room Air Purifiers
Industry: Air Cleaning
Application: Room Air Purification Units
Vacuum Filter for Dental Equipment
Application: Dental Equipment
Cabin Air Filter for Mass Transit
Application: Cabin Air Filtration