Disc filters are also known as disk filters, flex filters, or vacuum receiver screens.
BENEFITS OF DISC FILTERS
- All disc filters are designed to fit OEM specifications.
- Compatible with your original equipment.
- Designed to achieve equivalent or exceed OEM performance.
- Built with full media capacity.
- Washable media options available.
- Constructed from high-quality materials for durability.
- Sidco disc filters are a cost efficient alternative to OEM replacements.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR DISC FILTERS
- Sizes – Made to OEM specifications with custom sizes from 4” to 36”.
- Media – Polyester felt, polyester felt with a Teflon® membrane, polypropylene felt, woven nylon, standard cellulose paper, stainless steel mesh, stainless steel screen, perforated stainless steel.
- Seal – Trimlock® channel gasket around the circumference.
- Support – Backed with expanded galvanized metal for support.
- Unique Features – Many of our disc filters can be cleaned at the job site. Cleaning your filter element is specific to the media type.
- Filtration for Pneumatic Conveyor Systems
- Cabinet Filtration – Dust collection units in woodworking
- Food and beverage
- Pulp and paper
- Power generation
- Municipal wastewater and aquaculture