Sidco’s sewn end filters are effective in removing up to 98% of particulate and contaminants from air, gas, and liquids.
BENEFITS OF SEWN END FILTERS
- Built to OEM specifications.
- Designed for more efficient performance than OEM replacement filters.
- Compatible with your original equipment.
- Textile media options are washable at the job site.
- Sewn end filters can be factory recovered or reconditioned.
- Constructed with domestically sourced, higher quality materials than our competitors.
- Manufactured with heavier duty construction when compared to competitor products.
- Sidco sewn end filter replacements will provide you with a significant saving in cost.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR SEWN END FILTERS
- Media – 10µ polyester felt, 5µ polyester felt, woven polyester, rayon felt, rayon/nylon felt, woven nylon, Nylon woven mesh, wool, wool felt, woven cotton (HEC), woven cotton, terry cloth cotton, woven polypropylene, polypropylene felt, woven Dacron®, lofted Dacron®, fiberglass, woven fiberglass, Dynel®, Dynaglass®, woven virgin Teflon®, woven Teflon®, Teflon® felt, Aramid® felt, Nomex® felt, woven Nomex®, Tetratex®, Actipure carbon paper.
- Endcap Style – Felt gaskets, braided fiberglass rope gasket, formed, or die-cut
- Cores – Galvanized perforated carbon steel, 304 or 316 galvanized perforated stainless steel.
- Media Support and Backwash – Epoxy coated steel screen, galvanized wire mesh or screen, 304 or 316 stainless steel wire mesh or screen.
- Options– Support rings for reinforcing inner core, felt or fiberglass gaskets, outer support bands or strapping, backwashing support, lift lugs, J-hooks.
- Unique Features – Most sewn end filters can be backwashed, cleaned at the job site, or sent in for recovery. Textile medias are available from 1µ to 300µ. Some are hydrophobic or flame retardant, and a variety of Sidco’s filter media are rated to withstand temperatures up to 700˚F.
- Compressed air and gas streams.
- Air intake filters on blowers, compressors, and pumps.
- Inlet vacuum filters.
- Chemical and reticulated liquid applications including lube oil, plant water, cooling systems.
- High-temperature applications, some up to 700˚F.
- Backwashing environments.
- Electric Power
- Food and Beverage
- General Industry
- Mining and Construction
- Municipal Wastewater
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Pulp and Paper