Industrial HEPA FiltersHEPA, ULPA, and ASHRAE filters are available in standard or custom sizes and can be customized to fit your needs. We now offer contract manufacturing for OEMs and large volume orders! Search HEPA Filter ReplacementsRequest a Custom Quote
About HEPA, ULPA, & ASHRAE Filter Replacements
Industrial HEPA, ULPA, and ASHRAE filters are available in cylindrical cartridge filters, conical filters, and panel filter configurations. A HEPA filter is determined by the media used instead of the shape of the filter. HEPA, ULPA, and ASHRAE filters are designed to improve air quality and eliminate particulate matter like smoke, pollen, dust mites, and dander by trapping particles without much restriction to the airflow.
Sidco’s HEPA filters can effectively remove up to 99.97% at 0.3 microns of dust and contaminants from the air. ULPA filters are typically used in clean-room applications. The difference between HEPA and ULPA is the efficiency rating of the filter media. Typical HEPA filter media has an efficiency of 99.97% at 0.3µ, whereas ULPA media has an efficiency rating in excess of 99.999% at 0.12µ.
They are available in various configurations but are most commonly constructed from layers of pleated filter media and carbon steel inner and outer cores for durability. Pleated HEPA media can also be layered with other media to achieve different ratings for special applications. Pleated media also increases the filter area, allowing low pressure drop and high particle-holding capacity.
It is crucial to frequently replace HEPA filters to maintain a healthy environment!
Commonly Crossed HEPA Filter Brands
Filter Queen Filters
Green Klean Filters
IQ Air Filters
HEPA Filter Benefits
- Built to OEM or custom specifications.
- Compatible with your original equipment.
- Made in the USA, with high-quality, domestically sourced materials.
HEPA, ULPA, & ASHRAE Filter Applications
HEPA, ULPA, and ASHRAE filters are used across industries and in various applications. Some applications filter dander and allergens. Others clean air and control air quality. HEPA filters are typically found in aerospace, pharmaceutical drug processing, hospitals, health care, nuclear fuels, nuclear power, and integrated circuit fabrication.
- Media- Sidco’s HEPA media is rated at 0.3µ at 99.97% in gaseous flow and is available in pleat depths ranging from 0.625″ to 6.0″. ASHRAE, ULPA, spun-bond, PTFE-coated membrane, and micro glass are available.
- Endcap, seal, or frame- Polyurethane or silicone molded seals are available in addition to metal end caps for cartridge style HEPA filters. Aluminum, chipboard, and plastic are available for panel, V-bank, and box style filters.
- Cores and Media Support- HEPA media is self-supporting and can be surrounded by inner and outer cores made from perforated carbon steel, galvanized expanded steel, or stainless steel options. Some smaller filters use rigid paper or other metal solutions for media support.
- Options- HEPA filters can be used with a pre-filter foam wrap to extend the life of the HEPA filter. Flame retardant options are available.