Dust Collector FiltersOur Dust Collector filters are designed to improve working conditions and protect our environment from potentially harmful particles. Search Dust Collector FiltersRequest a Custom Quote
About Dust Collector Filters
Dust Collector filters are a cylindrical style cartridge filter, designed to improve working conditions and reduce your impact on the environment by trapping wood dust, metal, powders, and other particles. Standard construction consists of expanded metal inner and outer cores that surround a flame retardant cellulose filter media. The top metal end cap is closed with a bolt hole, while the bottom end cap is open with a gasket. Pleated medias increase the filter area. This provides low pressure drop and high particle-holding capacity. Sidco’s dust collector filters are effective in removing up to 98% of dust particles at 0.3µ – 750µ, and are a high quality alternative to OEM replacement filters.
It is important to frequently replace dust collector filters to reduce dust particles from the workplace – creating a healthy and safe environment!
Commonly Crossed Brands
Dust collector filters improve working conditions and reduce environmental impact by removing airborne particles.
They operate well in environments compromised with an abundance of wood, metal, cement, powders, or other dust particles.
Dust collector filters are often found in dust collection systems in wood shops, paint shops, powder coating facilities, and laser cutting applications.
- Built to meet your specifications for dust removal.
- Designed for more efficient performance than OEM dust collectors.
- Compatible with your original equipment.
- Made in the USA, with high-quality, domestically sourced materials.
- Constructed with heavy duty materials for durability.
- Media – Cellulose paper, 80/20 polyester – cellulose paper blend, 85/15 polyester – cellulose paper blend, Tetratex®, Microglass, fiberglass, Dynaglass®, epoxy coated steel screen, HEPA, and ULPA.
- Endcap – Stainless steel or galvanized carbon steel
- Cores & Support – Paper medias are self-supporting, surrounded by inner and outer cores, and are made from flattened expanded metal. Stainless steel options are available.
- Gasket Options – Silicone, rubber, EDPM, and neoprene foam.
- Unique Features – Flame retardant, high-temperature, and hydrophobic options are available.