It is important to frequently replace dust collector filters to reduce dust particles from the workplace – creating a healthy and safe environment!
BENEFITS OF DUST COLLECTOR FILTERS
- Built to meet your specifications for dust removal.
- Designed for more efficient performance than OEM dust collectors.
- Compatible with your original equipment.
- Made in the USA, with high-quality, domestically sourced materials.
- Constructed with heavy duty materials for durability.
- Sidco Dust Collector filters are a cost efficient alternative to OEM replacements.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR DUST COLLECTOR FILTERS
- Media – Cellulose paper, 80/20 polyester – cellulose paper blend, 85/15 polyester – cellulose paper blend, Tetratex®, Microglass, fiberglass, Dynaglass®, epoxy coated steel screen
- Endcap – Stainless steel or galvanized carbon steel
- Cores & Support – Paper medias are self-supporting, surrounded by inner and outer cores, and are made from flattened expanded metal. Stainless steel options are available.
- Gasket Options – Silicone, rubber, EDPM, neoprene foam
- Unique Features – Flame retardant, high-temperature, and hydrophobic options are available.
Dust collector filters improve working conditions and reduce environmental impact by removing airborne particles. They operate well in environments compromised with an abundance of wood, metal, cement, powders, or other dust particles. Dust collector filters are often found in dust collection systems in wood shops, paint shops, powder coating facilities, and laser cutting applications.
- Electric Power
- Educational Facilities
- Food and Beverage
- General Industry
- Laser Cutting
- Metal Grinding
- Mining and Construction
- Municipal Wastewater
- Oil and Gas
- Painting or Powder Coating
- Power Generation
- Pulp and Paper
- Welding Fumes
COMMONLY CROSSED BRANDS