About Skate Sharpener Filters
Skate sharpener filters are a cylindrical or cartridge filter, designed to improve working conditions, reduce environmental impact, and offer an effective solution for metal dust and particle removal. Standard construction consists of expanded metal inner and outer cores which surround a flame retardant cellulose filter media. The top metal end cap is closed with a bolt hole, while the bottom end cap is open with a gasket. However, double-open end cap options are also available. Skate sharpener filter elements protect skate sharpening equipment and keep metal dust from entering the work environment by trapping particulate. Pleated medias increase the filter area, allowing low pressure drop, and high particle-holding capacity. They are effective in removing up to 98% of metal dust and particles from the air.
It is important to frequently replace Skate Sharpener filters to reduce metal dust from the workplace – creating a healthier, safer environment!
Commonly Crossed Brands
Skate Sharpener filters improve working conditions and reduce environmental impact by removing airborne particles.
They are used for collecting metal dust and debris from skate sharpening equipment.
- Built to OEM or custom specifications.
- Designed for more efficient performance than OEM skate sharpener filters.
- Easy installation.
- Compatible with your original equipment.
- Can be cleaned and reused.
- Made in the USA, with high-quality, domestically sourced materials.
- Heavy duty construction to last longer and withstand more frequent cleanings.
- Media – Cellulose paper, 80/20 polyester – cellulose paper blend, 85/15 polyester – cellulose paper blend, fiberglass
- Endcap – Galvanized carbon steel or stainless steel
- Cores / Support – Paper medias are self-supporting, and are surrounded by inner and outer cores, made from flattened expanded stainless steel options
- Options – Gaskets: silicone, rubber, EDPM, neoprene foam
- Unique Features – Flame retardant options available.