Panel Filters, Box Filters, and V-Bank FiltersSidco panel, box, and V-bank filters are available in a wide range of sizes, with multiple options for media and face screens. Search Panel FiltersRequest a Custom Quote
About Panel Filters
Industrial panel filters are box-shaped filters, designed to help to regulate airflow and protect your industrial equipment from harmful particulate matter and corrosion. They effectively remove fine dust particles from .3 microns to 25 microns.
Sidco’s panel filters are a high-quality alternative to OEM replacements; they are built to fit original equipment manufacturer specifications and are designed to ensure structural integrity during handling, installation, and operation. Our panel filters are available in a wide range of sizes, with multiple options for media and face screens.
Commonly Crossed Panel Filter Brands
- Air Quality
- Axial Compressors
- Fan and blower inlets
- Pre-filter in multistage centrifugal compressor inlets
- All filters are designed to fit OEM specifications.
- Designed to achieve equivalent performance to OEMs.
- Built with full media capacity.
- Washable media options available.
- High quality performance materials.
- Frames are made from heavy duty materials for durability.
- Media – HEPA, ULPA, ASHRAE, Stainless steel mesh, stainless steel woven mesh, epoxy coated steel screen, galvanized wire mesh, standard cellulose paper, 80/20 hi flow blend paper, 80/20 nanofiber paper, polyester felt, polypropylene felt, polyester cotton blend, urethane foam, reticulated foam, lofted dacron, spun bonded polyester, Nomex®, aramid felt, fiberglass felt.
- Frame – Heavy gauge galvanized steel, stainless steel, lightweight galvanized aluminum.
- Assembly – Pleated medias increase the filter area, allowing low pressure drop, and high particle-holding capacity. Panel filters are assembled with high strength urethane sealant to bond the filter media to all four sides of the frame. This results in a stronger filter to hold up in rigorous applications and decreases air bypass for improved performance. Silicone adhesives are available for high-temperature applications.
- Options – Handles or strapping for easy installation, neoprene foam or polyester gaskets, stainless steel or galvanized steel protective face screens. Epoxy coated steel screen media support, galvanized wire mesh media support, stainless steel mesh media support.