All About Standard Radial Fin Filter Elements
Designed for Durability.
- Perforated carbon steel inner core
- 5µ or 10µ polyester felt media
- Polyester felt gaskets on both ends
- Reverse fluid flows require a backwashing screen
- Secures textile media from displacement during back pulsing
Support Rings & Lift Lugs
- Provides robust reinforcement to the inner core
- Safeguards against collapse caused by pressure
Outer Support Bands
- Provides structural stability and reinforcement to filter media
- Outer support bands can be added to any filter
Contact us to start your Sewn End Filter project today!
Our design and engineering team is happy to work with you on design, pricing, and application for your custom Sewn End Filter or Radial Fin Filter needs.
Read More Posts Like This One:
We use advanced manufacturing techniques to design and build radial fin filter elements that meet your specifications. Radial fin filter elements are used in applications with high temperature and chemical compatibility issues because these filters can be made with no adhesive or chemical compounds… Watch Now!